- Street: 400 E Live Oak street, APT #12
- City: San Gabriel
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91776
- Listed: December 6, 2018 12:35 am
- Expires: 84 days, 22 hours
Kratom products have evolved a lot in the past few years. Centuries back, it was available only in raw leaves form. It used to grow in the South East Asian countries and now with its increased popularity people around the world. It is then the transporters that raw leaves are to transport from one half of the world to the another. They simply go bad.
Kratom was then treated in different ways to make it suitable for long-distance transportation and people’s convenience. With all the forms of kratom available, it is overwhelming for many to decide which would be ideal for them.
Today, we are comparing the pros and cons of two extremely popular kratom forms; Kratom Powder and Kratom Capsules to find out which one would be better for you. Let’s not waste any more time talking and starting assessing them right now.
Before we identify the upside and the downside of the form, let’s probe a little into its manufacturing process. There is a group of people who are trained to distinguish between the different strains and veins who handpick the good, newly matured leaves. The leaves are then sent to the manufacturing unit where they are thoroughly washed. After draining the excess water out, they are put into a dehydrator. Finally, the dried leaves are crushed into a powder which is our very favorite Kratom Powder.
- The powder has a longer shelf-life than the raw leaves.
- It is effortless to store and carry.
- It takes both of your time and energy to make it ready-to-use.
- It is difficult to measure.
The kratom powder has now been made convenient with the evolution of Kratom capsules. After the kratom powder is ready, another vigilant team of people measures the dust in a definite quantity which is them put into vegetarian or gelatin shells. They are then packed in specific counts and delivered to you.
- They have the same long shelf-life like the kratom powder.
- They can be stored and carried around without any trouble.
- They are very convenient and need no extra preparation time.
- Unlike the powder, they work pretty quickly.
- They come pre-measured.
- For all the pros as mentioned above, the kratom capsules are perfect for new kratom customers.
- So far we didn’t find any.
Though kratom powder is the base of kratom capsules, the pills are more convenient for the end customers, especially if they are new to it. Undoubtedly, Kratom pills are the most loved kratom products we have. Another great boon of the pills is that you can order a small sample pack of the strain to test the quality before ordering in bulk. Kratom has been a part of their foliage history, ancient treatment as well as culture.
We, at Krave Kratom, have sample packs consisting of 10 capsules for only $4.95 along with free shipping. We got Krave Kratom Bali, White Thai, MaengDa, Green Malay, and Gold Capsules. Don’t waste time, order your SAMPLE today!
9 total views, 1 today