Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

About Us

We here at Gittin’ Gold are prospectors just like you! We live to be out in the stream with our gear gittin’ color!

Our goal is to give back to the prospecting community, the way they have given to us. Here is a place where we can buy, sell,trade all of the gold getting devices. We don’t care if you are a major business or a garage builder, you all can post here for free. Lets get the gear in the hands of those who can use it!! They say that only 5% of all the gold in the world has been found, lets all work together to find the other 95%!

–GG